This Agreement (the “Agreement”) sets out how Ben IPTV will provide the access to broadcasts services through our Box and (the “Services”) to you. For purposes of this Agreement, “you” and “your” shall refer to the individual who wishes to use the Services. By (i) your submission of an online order; (ii) your acceptance of the Terms of Service electronically during registration; (iii) your initialing the our Term of Service in an order form (“Order Form”); (iv) your signing an Order Form at a Ben IPTV Reseller; or (v) your use of Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, including future revisions. Any specific terms, conditions, instructions or service limits relating to the Services that you chose in your subscription package will be treated as part of this Agreement.
- Authorized User, Use, and Responsibility:
- Term: This Agreement goes into effect upon your acceptance of this Agreement and shall continue until cancelled or terminated by either party as permitted by this Agreement.
- You must be 18 years of age or older and have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement. You affirm that the information you supplied is correct and complete.
- You understand that all information provided by you will be relied upon by Ben IPTV for the provision of Services thus shall be true and accurate. You agree that Ben IPTV may disable or terminate the Services in the event that you provide false or incorrect information. You shall promptly notify us whenever your personal information or billing information changes (including for example, your name, address, telephone number, and credit card number and expiration date).
- You agree to use the Services for personal use only and in compliance with the current Ben IPTV Authorized Use Policy and any applicable laws and regulations. If you want to subscribe to our Service and Equipment for a commercial establishment, you must first contact us and obtain written approval from Ben IPTV.
- You accept that we considers anyone using the Services at the installation address you provided to be authorized by you and you must pay all charges due from that use.
- Payment of Charges:
- Authorization: You agree to authorize Ben IPTV Technology to automatically charge your designated credit card for the following types of fees:
- Shipping and Handling Fees:
The charges for shipping and handling fees are set out in your Order Form. Our Technology will charge your designated credit card for shipping and handling fees. You acknowledge and agree that ALL shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Restocking Fees:
For all returned new items purchased from our website (Including Renewal Subscription) there is a 20% restocking fees when you return the item back to Ben IPTV Technology within 7 days of receiving the package by mail or canceling the Renewal Subscription after using the activation code, customers are responsible for all restocking fees.
- Equipment: To receive the Services on Television set from Ben IPTV, you may purchase the equipment, which constitutes primarily by, but not limited to, cables, wires, amplifiers, STB/receivers and remotes (the “Equipment”).
- Purchased Equipment:
If you select to purchase our Equipment(s) (“Purchased Equipment”), you agree to pay the then effective market price of the Equipment in your account registration country and any applicable sales, usage, and other taxes for the Equipment you purchase.
- You agree that you will not try to reverse-engineer, decompile or disassemble any software or hardware contained within any Equipment provided by Ben IPTV Technology. Such actions are strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of this Agreement, disconnection of your Services and/or legal action.
- Returning Policies: You may return the equipment purchased from Ben IPTV within 7 days after you receive your equipment. We will refund you the equipment amount paid only right after we receive the equipment back from you by mail. Customers are responsible for all shipping fees both ways. Shipping fees are non-refundable. All Subscription fees paid are non-refundable.
- Ben IPTV Purchased Equipment Warranty:
- Communication Charges: In order to receive Services from Ben IPTV, you agree that you are responsible for obtaining and maintaining at your own expense all equipment and services needed to access our Services. You also agree to bear any communication charges incurred by accessing Ben IPTV Services through a third-party network, such as a cable or wireless carrier.
- We warrants to you that the Purchased Equipment will be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and service, for one year from your date of purchase. All Purchased Equipment that is replaced will become the property of Ben IPTV. Replaced Purchased Equipment or parts may be new or reconditioned. Ben IPTV warrants any replaced or repaired Purchase Equipment or part for ninety (90) days from shipment, or the remainder of the initial warranty period, whichever is longer.
- We will not be liable under this limited warranty if its testing and examination disclose that the alleged defect or malfunction in the Purchased Equipment does not exist or results from: (i) failure to follow Ben IPTV’s installation, operation, or maintenance instructions; (ii) unauthorized product modification or alteration; (iii) abuse, misuse, negligent acts or omissions of you and persons under your control; or acts of third parties, acts of God, accident, fire, lightning, power surges or outages, or other hazards.
- You acknowledge and agree that IF PURCHASED EQUIPMENT DOES NOT OPERATE AS WARRANTED ABOVE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF THAT WARRANTY SHALL BE REPAIR, REPLACEMENT, OR REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID, AT BEN IPTV’S OPTION. TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, TERMS, OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EITHER IN FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES, TERMS, OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, CORRESPONDENCE WITH DESCRIPTION, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. BEN IPTV NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY OTHER PERSON TO ASSUME FOR IT ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE OR USE OF ITS PRODUCTS.
- Customer Property: You are responsible to obtain and maintain equipment to access our Services on www.Beniptv.com. We assumes no responsibility for the maintenance or repair of equipment you provided, including but not limited to television sets, VCRs, computers, laptop or other video equipment, remote controls, wireless cards, and stereos or other audio equipment. You shall be responsible for the repair and maintenance of any equipment you provided.
- Customer Information: We maintains your personal identification information for the purpose of account management, billing, customer support, and service management. You agree that Ben IPTV may also aggregate anonymous, non-personal information for reporting and analysis purposes related to your viewing and usage of Ben IPTV Services.
- Customer Service: If you have any technical faults and administration questions or want to request any changes in your Ben IPTV account, you may contact us customer service by sending e-mail to email@example.com.
- Programming: We are not responsible for the content and does not guarantee nor claims any rights to the content. We are providing the streams of all the channels as they are available online via the Internet. Ben IPTV has several links to third-party streaming providers that are bookmarked inside our devices. We delivers these links as accessibility and does not authenticate the companies or contents of any such links. Ben IPTV has no regulation over, is not reliable for, and makes no allegation and warranty and disclaims all liability with respect to, any such streaming link. ©2017 All Rights Reserved.
- Changing the Term of Service: Sometimes, Ben IPTV will change the Term of Service.
- Limitation of Liability: Ben IPTV aims to provide a continuous, high-quality customer service, but we do not warrant that the Services or Equipment provided by Ben IPTV will perform at a particular speed or will be uninterrupted, or error-free. The Services can vary depending on location, line quality, inside wiring, Internet traffic, and other factors beyond the control of Ben IPTV.
- Sever-ability: If any part, term or provisions of this Agreement is found to be illegal or unenforceable by the court, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue to govern our provision of the Services to you.
- Choice of Law: You and Ben IPTV agree that this Agreement, and any supplements, modifications, addendums and any other change, and the relationship it creates between Customer and Ben IPTV, shall be construed by and covered under and in accordance with the laws of North America without reference to its principles of conflicts of laws.
Subscription Refund Policy:
NO returns or exchanges possible. Once the order is confirmed and account is offered and activated, We DO NOT offer returned or refund, Please note that and have a trial only before placing the order, because the IPTV account code we cannot sell it again.
- We don’t offer refund you can buy trial for testing purpose before you buy.
- We do not accept Refund for Any Issue can come in Future with Device Breakdown,Internet connections bad or some of channels Stop Working
- We can change or delete some channels if its not stable .
- We can not promise all channels are working properly due to your Internet speed and other tech issue..
You agree to indemnify and hold Ben IPTV and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Beniptv.com arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
Ban Rules POLICY
for improve the server quality .we have active the Anti-Restreaming programme on the server it will automatic blocked the subscription when it occurs:
- The signal customer enter the same user name more than one client
- when a client logs on the user name on the two device on the same ip automatic ban
- If the clients has the username of more than one network different internet will ban automatic
- when smart tv clients or vlc used at the same time on android ban automatic
- If you try it on the server or OVH server ban automatic
- If the reseller sell the subscription twice for customer ban automatic
- when customer login two device but not on same time is allow
- Reseller panel is not for personal use only. IF customer found to be using panel for personal only than it will be ban by admin without Refund.
Channels list agreement
Channels lists keep adding and updating according to buyer feedback and server stability needs, we will add some channels according to market needs ,and delete some channels if its not stable without any notice to subscriber or Resellers
VooDoo 2 Subscription is most popular and best subscription.